With Who?

Although I will be embarking on this adventure alone, I hope to meet many new people who are in a similar situation as myself. Usually there are 1-3 other international teachers placed in the same school, and I'm sure that this will make the integration into a new community much easier. I'm hoping to develop strong relationships with the locals and gain an unforgettable experience.

A couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to volunteer in Africa for one month. I learnt so much from that trip and having good relationships with the other volunteers as well as the locals made my trip absolutely amazing.

Meeting new people is a key part to this journey. Travelling to a different country is hard enough as it is, doing it alone will make it even harder. Having an open mind, trying new things, and showing my passion for teaching will allow these relationships to flourish.