Sites to See

While in Bangkok, here are the top 3 places I want to visit, although I'm sure there will be more for me to add to my list as the trip goes on:

Chinatown
Chinatown is one of the most talked about area's to visit in Bangkok. It is busy day and night, filled with people everywhere. This would be a great place to experience the true Thailand culture. The streets will be packed with shoppers looking to purchase gold or visit one of the Chinese temples. Everything you could ever need is in Chinatown - medicine, gold shops, souvenirs, vegetables & fruits!

Floating Market
The floating market is the place I am looking forward to visiting the most! It is similar to a flea market but all the stalls are on boats. You then will travel through the river while sitting in another boat, and shop for whatever you please! This will be a great place to get my weekly groceries and maintain my small budget allotted for food. As shopping is one of my favourite pass times, this is for sure a place I can't wait to see!

Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
Wat Pho temple is the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok. Here, lies the Reclining Buddha, covered in gold leaves! It is also the location of the first historic Thai massage. These massages are known to be invigorating and very different then the traditional massages. I would LOVE to experience a great, rejuvenating, and different massage at only 150 Baht ($5) for 30 whole minutes!